I received an email yesterday from the never ceasing Obama campaign, an organization that appears ready to work for Obama’s third term, but they asked me to participate in a survey.
I figured….what the hell. What are these cheatin’, connivin’ bastards up to now.
Standard stuff at the outset. Name. Age.
But then came Gender.
Other? I know that a segment of Obama’s base are, shall we say, sexually diverse. And I know that he caters to the Transgender crowd. But once one commits to a gender, either the natural one that one is born with or the one that the individual aspires to, there’s been pretty much a decision made. Hasn’t there?
Does an “Other” who needs to piss when out of the home stand indecisively between the mens’ and ladies’ room signs unable to make a decision?
This survey also struck me as strange as the next question, as captured in the above photo asked which ‘Constituency Group/s’ I am a member of.
Scanning the list…………………………………..
I’m not on his list. I am not a part of any of his preferred grievance monger groups. Here they are. Are you?
* African American? Nope.
* Americans Abroad? Nope.
* Arab American? Nope.
* Asian American or Pacific Islander? Nope.
* Educator? Nope
* Environmentalist? Nope.
* Healthcare professional? Nope.
* Jewish American? Nope.
* Labor? Not in the ‘Labor Union’ sense, but I do labor. A lot. More so than those that Obama identifies as ‘Labor’, I’m sure.
* Latino? What’s the word for ‘No’ in Spanish? That’s right. No.
* LGBT? Nope. Too lazy for all of that self loathing and acrobatic sex.
* Native American? Well. I’m American and I am Native to the country. But I don’t think that’s what they mean. We used to call them Injuns, I think, and I ain’t one.
* People of Faith? I guess so, but that’s kind of broad, isn’t it? Is that different than the
Muslims Arab Americans and Jews you mentioned earlier? Are they not also people of faith, or are you just afraid to use the word CHRISTIAN? I do have faith in one thing. I am absolutely sure to my core that the end of your second term will be even more miserable than the end of your first term, which is pretty fucking miserable.
* People with disabilites? Nope. Other than my Obama-Tourrettes Syndrome that occurs whenever you appear on my television.
* Rural Americans? I do live in a country setting, but I do not earn my living off the land, don’t own chickens, goats, cows, horses and my dog just died. I have never walked behind a plow but have used a rototiller and own a mini-tractor. Does that make me a ‘rural American’? Does Obama address country folk with, “Hey! You didn’t plow that! rural American.”?
* Seniors? Not yet, but I’m working on it.
* Small Business Owner? Nope.
* Student? Nope.
* Veterans/Military Families? Nope. God bless them all, though.
* Women? Nope. But I’m married to one. And her name is not Julia.
* Young Professional? Nope. Probably I’m better described as a former young professional.
* Youth? Again. I’m a former youth.
That’s the whole list. I’m not on it. You may or may not be on it.
If you’re not a professional grievance monger you’re just not on the list.
How weird are these Obama people? They want to pigeon hole every one of us. Here’s my description of the ‘Constituency Group’ that I belong to:
* Hard working, tax paying, law abiding person who wishes to be left alone and doesn’t meddle in others affairs. I may privately question your lifestyle decisions, but will not condemn you for it publicly. However. If those choices end up causing you health and social issues later, please do not come to me for remediation.
Yeah. Of course I wouldn’t be on Obama’s dream list.
Lastly, why would the Obama campaign be doing such a survey, anyway? Are they scheming to get the 22nd amendment overturned so that the Pharoah can run for a third term?
These people are just plain weird.