- The lefto politicians in Washington, D.C. have hit a new low, if you can believe that. New DC legislation prohibits pest control businesses from killing rats. Yes, you read that right. The rats need to be relocated as a family. Do they get public housing? A/C? Cable? I guess the politicians look at it as self-preservation. Not to worry, when bubonic plague breaks out in the Occupy DC camps it will be Bush’s fault.
- Newt Gingrich came out swinging against Juan Williams in last night’s debate and the crowd loved it. Say what you want about Newt, but he can hold his own in a debate. Could Obama?
- Nancy Pelosi has really lost it and she is now criticizing Mitt Romney. Did she suddenly become a conservative?
- More Nancy Pelosi: In reference to President Obama running against Congress, Politico quoted her as saying “This is a Congress that has done such a disservice to our country”. She should know. (Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0112/71531.html#ixzz1jllO4TJA)
- The Euro is in its death throe and everyone but the Eurocrats realize it. S&P recently downgraded several countries including France and Austria. So now we have bankrupt countries lending to insolvent banks who have lent to other bankrupt countries. This sounds alot like a circular firing squad. Good plan, huh? I think Germany, which remained AAA, is too smart to be left holding the bag so this charade will come to an ugly end.
Keep hope alive. Regime change in 2012!