following issues, items, opportunities, etc. .
Here we go;
- Goals that are clear and achievable in Afghanistan (Gates, McChrystal, and Petraeus are focused; Obama rarely mentions it)*
- The economy (If he has been focused on it, I question his intentions for it)
- His energy goals (Given that his energy goals include skyrocketing electricity rates and $8.00/gallon gasoline we should celebrate his failure on this).
- Making the middle class more secure and the country more competitive so that the jobs and industries of the future were not outsourced to China and India (I’m not feeling this is going very well and letting the Bush tax cuts expire will guarantee failure.
- Reviving growth and dealing with a 9.5 percent unemployment rate (I don’t really need to comment on this, do I?)
- During the State of The Union address Obama vowed to focus on jobs (Barry actually promised to create 1.5 million jobs this year, short of rehiring the census workers that is not going to happen)